Help Center
Click to Home

Go To Search

Guardians and Conservators

 The Clerk's office cannot help you with preparing or correcting your file.
 It is illegal. Va Code 19.2-392.2

Instructions to Conservators of Incapacitated Persons

*Please complete the attached packet.  

*When completed turn it into the Clerk's Office. (you can drop off, email or mail)

*Once we receive the packet we will enter the information and contact you for an appointment to qualify.

* Please note: Clerks are not lawyers and may not offer advice or council. Please contact a licensed attorney if you need further assistance.

Fredericksburg Seal Intranet Access