Help Center
Click to Home

Go To Search

Do I need a permit to erect a shed or gazebo on my property?
A zoning permit for approval of an accessory structure is required. Review for approval includes size, height, and location. If the structure is larger than 199 square feet in area, a building permit will also be required.Accessory Structure Permit

Community Planning & Building > Zoning

Show All Answers

1. How can I find out what is in the City’s Unified Development Ordinance?
2. I plan to open a business in the City. What should I do first?
3. Can I operate a business from my home?
4. Do I need a permit to erect a fence or wall on my property?
5. Do I need a permit to erect a shed or gazebo on my property?
6. How can I determine if I can build a deck or an addition to my home?
7. Can commercial vehicles be parked in a residential district?
8. How many personal vehicles can a resident have?
9. How many people can live in a home?
10. What is the procedure to apply for a Rezoning, Special Use Permit, or Special Exception Permit?
11. Can I put up a temporary banner or portable roadside sign to advertise my business?
12. Who should I contact if I am concerned about a possible zoning violation in my neighborhood?