The 2020 Census is closer than you think!
Here’s a quick refresher of what it is and why it’s essential that everyone is counted.
- Count every person living or staying in your home.
- Respond at the address where you were living or staying on April 1, 2020.
- Easy. Every household in the United States will receive a notice to complete the census in early 2020. You can complete the form online, by phone, or by mail.
- Safe. Your personal information is confidential, is protected by law, and can never be used to identify you. It can never be shared with law enforcement agencies or your property manager.
- Important. Businesses and leaders in your community will use the data collected in the census to make decisions about where to build new buildings, revitalize old ones, open stores, create jobs, and more.
Respond your way to the 2020 Census. By April 1, 2020, every home will receive an invitation to participate in the 2020 Census. You will have three easy options for responding!
- By Phone
- By Mail
The 2020 Census marks the first time you can respond online - even on your mobile device. The online form is aviaalble in many different languages. Visit 2020Census.GOV for more information about responding online.