Registration will be online and in person and opens on the following dates:
City Residents: Opens Monday, April 3 at 9:00am
Non-City Residents: Opens Monday, April 10 at 9:00am
Tip: Set up your online accounts early, and be ready for registration day. Go here and set up your online account. Already have an account? Review and update your settings and account details.
General Camp Information:
- Spaces fill on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Please register for the appropriate age/grade.
- Register for Fredericksburg Alert > Program Notifications to receive weather cancellation notices. Cancellations are announced by Facebook and Fred Alert.
- Fee waivers available for those who qualify. Call our office for more information.
- Must provide own transportation to camps.
- Register for all camps online. For information or assistance please call 540-372-1086 or email email@example.com.
Our department reserves the right to require age verification for children enrolled in our programs.
Summer Camp Refund Policy:
Individuals wishing to withdraw and/or requesting a refund must do so by contacting the Fredericksburg Parks, Recreation and Events Department. Individuals must follow up their verbal cancellation request with a written refund request and submit it to Fredericksburg Parks, Recreation and Events Department prior to cancellation deadlines. A 15% administrative fee will be charged on all refund requests for advanced cancellations. Cancellation requests less than two weeks (14 days) before camp start date are eligible for a 50% refund. And there are no refunds on cancellations less than 7 days before camp start date. There will be no refunds given to those who withdraw after program start date. Refunds will require 4 weeks for processing unless paid by credit card. Credit card refunds will take 5 business days to process.