All site development requires that a site bond or Letter of Credit be posted. Bond estimates are prepared by a qualified Professional and bond reductions or releases must be requested in writing and accompanied by an estimate of reduction or request by a qualified Professional. Before the site bond is released or a request for a bond reduction is approved, an inspection is required by the Development Administrator and Public Works Department. When the site bond release or reduction is approved by City officials a memo to City Council is generated by staff for such request and approval by City Council.
- City Code, Section 72-27, Performance Guarantees
- Submit Bond,
- Bond Reduction/Release-Schedule final site inspection and site final bond release
- Applicant must submit in writing a request for bond reduction or release
- Prepare Memorandum to City Council for approval of Bond Release
- Send letter to owner/applicant along with Letter of Credit of approval for reduction/release