Buffett Pool Admission Fees
|Ages:||Residents (zipcode must be 22401)||Guest & Non-Residents|
|Baby 2 years and under||FREE||FREE|
|Child 3 - 17 years||FREE||$6|
|Adult 18 - 54 years||FREE||$8|
|Senior 55 years and older||FREE||$6|
|Discount Pool Punch Card||$100|
Discount Pool Punch Card - $100 - Save money and purchase our Pool Punch Card – 20 admissions for $100.00. Passes are good only during the season issued.
PHOTO ID REQUIRED - A photo ID is required for all residents and non-residents entering the pool. All admission fees still apply where applicable. Guests are welcome but MUST pay the non-resident fee.
Proof of Residency to Claim City Status - Proof of residency is required in order to claim City status for free admission. Two proofs of City of Fredericksburg residency is required to claim city status. Verification of date of birth is also required for children 12-17 years old entering without adult supervision. Forms of acceptable proof of residency are:
- driver’s license
- voter registration
- school ID
- tax bills
- a copy of your current electric, gas or utilities bills (renters may submit a copy of their lease or other bill in your name showing the address).
Once verified, your account will be updated to resident.
- Anyone who enters pool area, must pay (as applicable), regardless of whether or not they are swimming.
- Children 11 years old and younger must be accompanied by someone 18 years or older.
- Children 12-17 year old may enter without adult supervision upon successfully completing our swim test, but may not be responsible for other children.
- An adult 18 years of age or older may be responsible for up to 4 patrons age 17 years or younger, and must be within arm’s reach of all of their non-swimmers.
- Without proof of residency, non-city fees will be charged.
- Admission can be paid by cash, credit card, or by using Pool Punch Pass. UChecks are not accepted.
- Patrons who exit the facility after being appropriately "marked" by staff may re-enter (if occupancy loads permit) within the same day without paying a second admission. Everyone entering Doris E. Buffett Pool must pay (as applicable) and is subject to all admission policies and must abide by all pool rules even if they are not swimming.
All persons on the pool deck and/or swimming in the pool must have on proper swim attire. Read the swim attire requirements here.