Buffett Pool Admission Fees
|Ages:||Residents (zipcode must be 22401)||Guest & Non-Residents|
|Baby 2 years and under||FREE||FREE|
|Child 3 - 17 years||FREE||$6|
|Adult 18 - 54 years||FREE||$8|
|Senior 55 years and older||FREE||$6|
PHOTO ID REQUIRED - A photo ID is required for all residents and non-residents entering the pool. All admission fees still apply where applicable. Guests are welcome but MUST pay the non-resident fee.
RESIDENCY REQUIREMENTS FOR FREE ADMISSION - A resident is defined as an individual living at an address or a property/business owner within the City of Fredericksburg boundaries. If you are unsure, please check your tax bill. In order to receive the resident rate (free), proof of residency must be provided upon admission to the pool. Once verified, your account will be updated to resident. Proof of residency must include one of the following along with a photo ID unless the document being used in a driver’s license or school ID:
- A current driver's license
- Utility bill for the household such as gas, electric, water or waste removal
- Lease or Home Bill of Sale for that address with your name listed
- Tax bill with City of Fredericksburg listed
- Voter registration card
- City of Fredericksburg school ID
- Capacity and protocols may change at any point based on changes in the pandemic/protocols, Governor’s Orders or CDC guidelines.
- Stay home if you don’t feel well or if you have tested positive for COVID-19 or were exposed to someone with COVID-19 in the last 14 days.
- Stay 6 feet away from people who don’t live with you, both in and out of the water and avoid sharing items with other people.
- Wear a mask according to the Governor’s Orders when not in the water and when 6 feet distance cannot be maintained from others. Masks must be worn in common areas (i.e., concession window/area, bathrooms/locker rooms, front gate area, etc.).
- Do not wear mask in the water or a wet mask.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds or use hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol.
- FPRE reserves the right to pre-screen patrons before entering the pool to include but not limited to questions, temperature checks, etc.
- Anyone who enters pool area, must pay (as applicable), regardless of whether or not they are swimming.
- Children 11 years old and younger must be accompanied by someone 18 years or older.
- Children 12-17 year old may enter without adult supervision upon successfully completing our swim test, but may not be responsible for other children.
- An adult 18 years of age or older may be responsible for up to 4 patrons age 17 years or younger, and must be within arm’s reach of all of their non-swimmers.
- Without proof of residency, non-city fees will be charged.
- Admission can be paid by cash, credit card, or by using Pool Punch Pass. UChecks are not acceptedU.
- Patrons who exit the facility after being appropriately "marked" by staff may re-enter (if occupancy loads permit) within the same day without paying a second admission. Everyone entering Doris E. Buffett Pool must pay (as applicable) and is subject to all admission policies and must abide by all pool rules even if they are not swimming.
All persons on the pool deck and/or swimming in the pool must have on proper swim attire. Read the swim attire requirements here.