Accessible Parking Spaces-Signs

A copy of your DMV issued hang tag or Disabled Registration must accompany your request in order for the disabled space to be installed. 

The City will send a yearly letter from the Public Works Department asking for confirmation that signage is still needed.  When the resident moves or the signage is no longer needed, the City will remove the signs.  The signage will be removed if the City gets no response from the yearly update letter. 

You may submit the request in person, (and supply your DMV issued items for us to copy), or you may mail or scan the required information to the number listed on our letterhead.