COVID-19 Current Operating Status
- Dorothy Hart Community Center - closed
- Rentals of Parks available at half capacity
- Motts Run Reservoir - closed for the season (except for trails)
- Buffett Swimming Pool - closed for the season
- Outdoor recreation programs have been modified. Please check our registration page.
- Fall Youth Sports leagues are cancelled.
- Parks, Recreation and Events Office Staff is available by phone 540-372-1086 and email on Monday - Friday, 8:30am to 4:00pm.
- All trails and parks remain open. Please remember to follow social distancing guidelines!
- Public restrooms in City parks and at the Visitor Center are open.
- Fredericksburg Farmers Market at Hurkamp Park is open.
- New programs for leisure and sports are being planned, watch for registration information in August
Please feel free to contact us with questions at 540-372-1086 and email during office hours: Monday - Friday, 8:30am to 4:00pm.
Wed, Oct 28Senior Drive In Bingo he Parking lot will open at 9:30am. Participants m...Read More
Wed, Oct 28Drive In Family Bingo Enjoy an evening of BINGO fun and win great prizes...Read More
Fri, Oct 30Family Halloween Movie Night at Dixon Park Friday, October 30 at Dixon Park, 1300 Dixon Stree...Read More
Fri, Oct 30Fright Movie Night at Dixon Park Friday, October 30 at Dixon Park, 1300 Dixon Stree...Read More
Sat, Oct 31Halloween in the Park Get your costumes on and come out to enjoy some so...Read More