COVID-19 Current Operating Status
- Dorothy Hart Community Center - closed
- Rentals of Parks available at half capacity
- Motts Run Reservoir - closed for the season (except for trails)
- Buffett Swimming Pool - closed for the season
- Outdoor recreation programs have been modified. Please check our registration page.
- Fall Sports are cancelled for this fall.
- Parks, Recreation and Events Office Staff is available by phone 540-372-1086 and email on Monday - Friday, 8:30am to 4:00pm.
- All trails and parks remain open. Please remember to follow social distancing guidelines!
- Public restrooms in City parks and at the Visitor Center are open.
- Fredericksburg Farmers Market at Hurkamp Park
- New programs for leisure and sports are being planned, watch for registration information in August
Please feel free to contact us with questions at 540-372-1086 and email during office hours: Monday - Friday, 8:30am to 4:00pm.
Now Registering Youth Sport Programs
We are excited to announce that registration is now open for the following programs: Sport in the Box for Soccer and Field Hockey, Lacrosse Clinic, For the Elite Sports Performance Program, and Cheer & Hip Hop Dance Program. Read more...
Join us on Saturdays, 7:00am – 2:00pm, in Hurkamp Park, 500 William Street. All shoppers are recommended to wear masks and gloves. Three entrances will be available to the market. Our vendors will be wearing masks/gloves and they will handle all produce Read on...