COVID-19 Current Operating Status
Updated April 5, 2021
- Dorothy Hart Community Center - Beginning April 12th, citizens will be allowed in the DHCC lobby to conduct business. Program participants are permitted in the building during programs only (waiting area in the lobby remains closed). Parks, Recreation and Events Office Staff continues to be available by phone 540-372-1086 and email on Monday - Friday, 8:30am to 4:00pm.
- Masks are required for indoor programs. For outdoor programs, masks are required when social distancing cannot be maintained.
- Rentals of Parks available at half capacity of pre-COVID levels. Private gatherings up to 100 (as per guidelines). One rental per day. Parks used as an event venue will be permitted at 1/3 capacity to allow for social distancing. Please call 540-372-1086 or email email@example.com for more information.
- Farmers Market opens in Hurkamp Park on April 17, 2021. Social distancing required on sidewalks and in the park.
- Buffett Swimming Pool will open Memorial Day Weekend.
- All trails, parks and public restrooms are open for public use. Please remember to follow social distancing guidelines and COVID-19 safety protocols.
Please feel free to contact us with questions at 540-372-1086 and email during office hours: Monday - Friday, 8:30am to 4:00pm.