Membership expires on December 31 of each representative's four-year term.
Ten members as follows:
- Representative from Rappahannock Community Services Board
- Representative from Rappahannock Area Health District
- Representative from 15th Judicial District Juvenile Court Services Unit
- Representative from Social Services
- Representative from the school system
- Representative from Rappahannock Area Office on Youth
- Representative from City Council
- Representative from private organization or association of providers for children's or family services
- Parent representative who is not an employee of any public or private program which serves children and families.
The purpose of the Fredericksburg City Community Policy and Management Team for Youth and Family Services shall be to create, maintain, and manage a collaborative system of services and funding that is youth centered, family focused, and community based when addressing the strengths and needs of troubled and at-risk youth and their families.