Farmers Market Vendors
The Farmers Market at Hurkamp Park, located in Downtown Fredericksburg, operates year-round, rain or shine.
With very few exceptions, all products must be produced/grown within 75 miles of Fredericksburg. Vendors that have locally produced food items will receive first consideration.
Main Market Season
April 13, 2024 – October 26, 2024, Saturdays, 7:00AM to 1:00PM
A variety of vendors offering local produce, honey, mushrooms, fresh bread, sustainably raised meat, eggs, seafood, coffee, and other specialty items are set up on Prince Edward Street, along the sidewalk of George Street and some are set up in Hurkamp Park. Prince Edward st is closed to traffic.
January 15, 2024 – December 27, 2024, Monday-Friday, 8:00AM to 1:00PM
Vendors can choose to come 1-day during the week or several days to sell their locally grown, farm-fresh products. Vendors may only set up on Prince Edward st.
Extended Market Season
November 2, 2024 – December 28, 2024, Saturdays, 8:00AM to 1:00PM
Just like the main market with a festive flavor. A variety of vendors selling farm fresh products, baked goods, and ready-to-eat foods are set up on Prince Edward st, George st, and inside Hurkamp.
Be a Vendor
We welcome local farmers and local food purveyors to apply to be a vendor at the Fredericksburg Farmers Market.
- Market spots are assigned at least 10 business days before the market date.
- Application fees for the upcoming season(s) are paid through online registration here.
- Applicants are chosen based on length of time in the market, diversity of product, amount of space requested, ability to bring a reasonable amount of product to market, and good citizenship in the market.
- Space is very limited, so vendors offering products already supplied by a current vendor are less likely to be chosen.
- Prospective vendors are encouraged to contact the Market Manager to get information about the FXBG Farmers Market and the requirements for being a vendor.
Before applying review the Farmers Market Information Packet here.
Download the Vendor Application here.
Download the Non-Profit Vendor Application here.
Pay your application fee here.
Craft Vendors- Craft and Commercial items are not allowed to be sold at the Farmers Market. If you are interested in selling any handmade crafted items (e.g. soaps, candles, tie-dye, jewelry, or art) you’re welcome to apply to be a vendor at our Bi-Weekly Art in the Park events and other events at the Fredericksburg Farmers Market. Click here for more information.