Information for Passengers
- Each bus is equipped with a wheelchair lift and a securement straps. Wheelchairs must be properly secured when traveling on FRED vehicles.
- Do not stand in front of the white line whenever the bus is in motion.
- Please ring the bell to alert your Operator that you would like to get off at the next stop. Remain seated until the bus comes to a complete stop.
- There is no eating or drinking allowed on FRED buses. All beverage containers must be sealed or have a lid that closes.
- To use any music device, a passenger must use headphones. No music that can be heard by another passenger or the Operator is allowed.
- When using a cellphone, please keep your voice at a tone that does not disrupt the operator or other passengers.
- Passengers must keep their head, arms, and legs inside the vehicle at all times.
- Rude, disruptive, or abusive behavior is not allowed on FRED vehicles.
- Shirts and shoes are required on FRED vehicles at all times.
- No smoking on any FRED vehicles (this includes electronic cigarettes and vaping devices).
- If no seat is available, and you have to stand, always maintain a secure grip on the standee bar or strap, as the bus makes frequent stops.
- FRED does not travel on unpaved or dead end roads where there is inadequate room to turn around safely.
- Violators of FRED's Passenger Code of Conduct may be suspended or banned from using FRED service.