Updated November 13, 2020:
Governor’s Phase Three Reopening Guidelines
See Governor Northam’s Executive Order #67 and Order of Public Health Emergency Seven. View this in Spanish.
Conduct city business online. This page includes information such has how to pay bills and do business in the city during periods of extended closure.
Status updates related to City Department schedules changes and closures as a result of COVID-19.
Links to assistance for businesses during the Coronavirus pandemic
Find more information and resources during the Covid-19 public health crisis.
CARES Act Utility Relief Funds
- EO-63-REQUIREMENT TO WEAR FACE COVERING WHILE INSIDE BUILDINGS
- EO-61-Phase One Easing of Certain Temporary Restrictions Due to Novel Coronavirus (PDF)
- Guidance for Local Business on COVID-19 Protective Measures (PDF)
- 2020 03 17 Legal Authority Memo (PDF)
- COVID-19 CEO Letter to Public Officials
- COVID-19 Tenant Rights (PDF)
- 20-05 Continuity of Government Ordinance AS ADOPTED (PDF)
- 2020 04 08 emeeting FOIA guidance (PDF)
FredericksburgAlert.com to subscribe to closing announcements.
Local Media - City communications staff will be sending critical information through local government access channels Cox Channel 84 and Verizon Channel 42, to our local radio stations and newspapers, and on our FxbgGov social media accounts on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
For additional questions or concerns about face covering guidelines, please call the Virginia COVID hotline: 1-877-ASK-VDH3
Para más información en Español 8:00 a.m.-4:30 p.m. de lunes a viernes: (540) 395-4906