Old Mill Park
Location: 2201 Caroline Street, Fredericksburg, VA 22401
Park Hours: Park is open daily. Closed dusk to dawn.
Non-Resident Weekend Admission Fee: $10 per vehicle / $5 per person walk-in (13 yrs and older). No charge for City of Fredericksburg and Stafford County residents. Credit/debit cards only accepted. FAQ Old Mill Park Entrance Fee (PDF)
For park information, maintenance and rental inquiries please email or call (540) 372-1086.
Non-Resident Weekend Admission Fee: Beginning July 23, 2022, admission fees will be charged on a pilot basis on weekends for non-residents. City of Fredericksburg residents and Stafford County residents will be admitted to the park at no charge by showing their drivers' license or vehicle registration. Visitors from other localities will be required to pay $10 per car or $5 per pedestrian (13 yrs and older) to enter Old Mill Park on Saturdays and Sundays, from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. through October 30, 2022. Additionally, the fee will be charged on Labor Day, Monday, September 5.
- Only credit or debit cards will be accepted.
- Everyone will be required to show proof of residency in the form of either a driver’s license or car registration.
- Please be advised, however, that as always, parking is on a first-come, first-served basis. We highly recommend that you carpool whenever possible.
- FAQ Old Mill Park Entrance Fee (PDF)
About the Park: Old Mill Park is located on Caroline Street along the Rappahannock River. Our most popular park, Old Mill features soccer fields, picnic shelters, a playground, restrooms and river front views. This park is situated along the Rappahannock River with a canoe/kayak boat launch. The Rappahannock River Heritage Trail passes directly by Old Mill Park and is a popular spot for walkers to access the trail. Old Mill is a perfect rental location for your next event!
Weather Closures: Old Mill Park may be closed during inclement weather or due to conditions considered hazardous to the public’s safety. Please sign up for Fredericksburg Alerts at www.Fredericksburgalert.com. This is how you will be notified of any park closures or delays.
- Canoe/Kayak Launch
- Horsehoe Pits
- Open Play Area
- Picnic Shelters, Picnic Tables and Grills
- Playground Equipment
- Public Art
- Riverfront Views
- Soccer Fields
- Walking Path @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>