City Public Information and Media
For media inquiries or questions regarding press releases, please contact:
City of Fredericksburg Public Information Officer
- News Release: August 31, 2020 - City Receives Two Public Sculptures
- News Release: August 21, 2020 - Changes Coming to William Street
- News Release: August 21, 2020 - 2020 Census Takers Have Begun Visiting Fredericksburg Households
- News Release: August 12, 2020 - City of Fredericksburg to advance work on ‘telling full story’
- News Release: July 20, 2020 - Fredericksburg Regional Transit Provides Free “RouteShout 2.0” Bus Tracking Mobile App for FRED Transit Riders
See all City News Releases
Visit our News Flash section to view City news.
Get notified when new items are posted by signing up for Alerts and Notifications.
If you would like to request documents or information, please feel free to contact the City Manager’s Office by Contact Form or by phone 540-372-1010.
City Facebook Pages:
City Twitter Accounts:
City Instagram Accounts:
The purpose of Fredericksburg City’s official social media platforms is to provide information of public interest to the City’s residents, business community, visitors, and other members of the general public. We encourage you to submit our questions, comments, and concerns regarding the posted topics and share the City’s information with your network; however, please note that these are moderated online discussion sites. Please read our policy.