Vacation Watch

Vacation WatchAny City resident can request extra patrol for their home or business while they are away. A request can be made anytime by calling the 911 Communications Center at (540) 373-3122, option 2 or filling out the Vacation Watch Form.

The City of Fredericksburg serves all businesses and residences within the 22401 zip code and approximately 100 businesses and residents within the 22407 and 22408 zip code. To see if your residence falls within the City of Fredericksburg, click here