Too busy to open the mail?
Want to make better use of time?
The Treasurer now offers eBilling for Personal Property and Real Estate tax bills. Reduce paper waste, postage expense and bills lost in the mail and pay directly from your mobile device, tablet or PC.
SOME eBILL FACTS:
- Personal Property and Real Estate eBills must be signed up for separately.
- Due dates of eBills are the same as paper bills (annually May 15 and November 15).
- eBills are sent out 30 days prior to the due date via an email from . Please add this address to your safe senders list to avoid a delay of delivery.
- Unless you know your account number, you must set up a PIN to access your account to view and pay your bill online. The email is not delivered with an account number on it.
- eBilling sign up must be completed 45 days prior to the due date.
- When your email address changes, you must also update your email address for timely delivery of eBills.
- To opt out of eBilling, please do so 45 days prior to the due date to receive a paper bill.
Online payments for Parking Citations, VRE Parking Passes, Taxes and Water Bills are accepted by the following methods:
- Credit Card (Visa, MasterCard, and Discover)
- There is a fee for this service.
- E-Check: an electronic transfer of funds from your checking account.
- This service is free.