Help Center
Click to Home

Go To Search

Hazardous Waste Disposal
Household Hazardous Waste Collection Days are held each spring and fall at either the Belman Road Recycling Center or Regional Landfill and Recycling Center (489 Eskimo Hill Road). Please consult the flyer below to determine the next scheduled site and date.This special collection is open only to City and Stafford County residents.

The Public Works Department also holds summer and winter Curbside Bulk Collections for items such as appliances, Christmas trees, and furniture.