Most Popular PagesBus Schedules
GIS & Maps
Parks and Recreation
Quick LinksCity Budget
City Manager's Reports
Daily Crime Reports
Special Events Planning
Going to the River
How to Use Our Site
Search Our Site
How You Can Be Involved:
V O L U N T E E R O P P O R T U N I T Y
- Do you have about 15 to 20 available hours a week?
- Do you want to give back to the citizens of the City of Fredericksburg?
- Would you like to maintain your clerical skills?
- Can you follow directions?
- Can you file?
- Can you maintain confidential information?
- Would you like to be part of a team effort to help some of our community in need?
If you can answer YES, to the questions above, YOU may be just the person we are looking for.
We are seeking someone who would like to perform clerical duties on a part-time basis to assist our staff in providing the best customer service we can to the needy in our community.
If you speak any other languages, we really need YOU!
Beth Girone, Assistant Director
Fredericksburg Dept. of Social Services
608 Jackson St., Suite 100
Fredericksburg, VA 22401
(540) 372-1032 ext. 245
D O N A T E D I T E M S N E E D E D
- Gas cards
- Gift cards (Wal-Mart, Target, etc.)
General InformationOffice Location/Hours
Social Services Board
Applying for Benefits
Foster Care and Adoption
Children and FamiliesChild Care
Children and Families
Foster Care and AdoptionResource Families
Requirements to Foster
Foster to Adopt Program
Elderly and DisabledAuxiliary Grant Program
Financial AssistanceEnergy Assistance
Health and Nutrition